This isn't a destination... This is a strong energy vortex in Tulum where you will FEEL the energy the moment you enter, let it in, leave renewed.
Our jungle is a dome of peace that we constantly work on charging and protecting to maintain the energy vibrant.
The Jungle is our home; everything we use is Biodegradable & eco friendly, your stay provides: Aloe Vera Soap, Shampoo, & Shower Gel. No quemical products here please!
Deep enough into the jungle, but minutes away from:
Bahia Soliman Beach: 2 km (3 min.)
Tulum Pyramids: 10 km (5 min.)
Tulum City Center: 13 km (8 min.)
Tulum Hotel Zone: 16 km (15 min.)
Playa del Carmen: 50 km (30 min.)
Cancun Airport: 105 km (75 min.)
- Airport TransportationYou can catch a Taxi or shuttle at the airport to drop you off behind Oscar Y Lalo. We can set one up a private transport van for you
- Colectivo Public Transport
- We highly recommend renting a Car, unless you are looking to stay near by. If so, public transport passes on the highway entrance, 30 pesos to Tulum (5mins)
- CenotesWe are next to several cenote parks please check googleIf you want a nude tour visit our PRIVATE nude tours early at 8am.
- Oscar y Lalo Restaurant
- Walk or ride your bike to the entrance restaurant
- Mention JENNYS Margarita for a FREE MARGARITA.
- 1 x table x visit.
- CLOSED on Mondays
- Pandano Restaurant Grill & Bar
- Beach Front 5 star restaurant. Make a reservation via whats app is better +529841692626
- Across the street, enter towards the beach at gate mention you are going to Jashita
- Bahia Principe 5* BuffetWith a minimum 3 night stay we can reserve a 5* meal for a special price at The Siank Kaan adults only Buffet, only 5 minute drive
- Kay Beach ClubRecommended 3 minute drive Beach Club by Bahia Principe on the beach. Also a public beach